On the last check Friday, Aditxt Inc. (NASD: ADTX) advanced 16.71% to $3.86 after FedEx showcased its monitoring system. ADTX stock finished the previous trading session at $3.31, fluctuating between $3.20 and $3.60.
FedEx will feature what?
FedEx featured AditxtScore, an immune monitoring service provided by Aditxt (ADTX), in a video presentation to highlight the various roles both companies are playing in a challenging environment, including the nation’s response to COVID-19.
- The clip shows how Aditxt works with scientists and technicians to process samples from around the country to help physicians and healthcare professionals identify and understand their patient’s immune status by providing a virtual tour of its AditxtScore Center.
- The FedEx system relies on speed, precision, and attention to detail when delivering blood specimens to physicians, clinics, and hospitals.
- Due to the importance of maintaining the stability of each sample to ADTX’s business, AditxtScore chose FedEx because of its track record of timely delivery.
- Following sample processing, Aditxt generates an individual profile of the immune response to the COVID-19 virus or vaccine using proprietary technologies.
- FedEx Clinical Care provides end-to-end solutions that meet the exacting requirements of healthcare clients such as AditxtScore.
- The AditxtScore report provides physicians and patients with essential data to understand their immunity levels against COVID-19 and make informed decisions about vaccination boosters and other medical issues.
How will ADTX proceed?
With its mission to understand the immune status and the immune system by the numbers, Aditxt (ADTX) is a biotech innovation company. ADTX can be better prepared for threats like COVID-19 by having a technology and service platform like AditxtScore that monitors immune status on a continuous basis. AditxtScore can only scale if it has a company like FedEx, with its logistical capabilities.